2015 Crown Athletics Fundraising with Gold Party Event
Crown Athletics Fundraising Campaign kicks off Sunday January 4, 2015 . The easiest way to do your part is to sell your unwanted jewelry or flatware. You’ll get 100% of the value of your item and Crown Athletics will receive an additional donation of up to 20%. Want to do more? You can host your own gold party or help spread the word to support the cause.
Support Crown Athletics Fundraising Campaign
Campaign Begins Sunday January 4th!
Three Easy Ways To Participate:
1. Sell Your Old Jewelry
The easiest way to support the team is to sell an old, unwanted piece of jewelry. It can be gold, silver or platinum and it doesn’t matter if it’s broken or out-of-style.
For every item sold during the campaign, the team will receive a donation from GPE. You keep 100% of the money from selling your item. AND the Team benefits!
2. Host A Gold Party
The second best way to participate is to host a gold party. This can be at your home or at our Columbia office. It expands the Congregation’s fundraising reach beyond just the members and their families.
The best part is that you can invite friends, family members, neighbors or co-workers and for every item they sell during the campaign, the team will receive a donation from GPE.
3. Help Spread The Word
You can help by spreading the word using social media, email or even just word of mouth.
Even if you don’t have an old item to sell, you can help simply by helping us get the word out.
1. Selling Your Old Jewelry
We will be hosting two events at our office in Columbia on November 6th and November 10th. Contact us to reserve your spot!
Selling an old piece of jewelry is the easiest way to participate. Contact Tara Carbo to setup a time and place to get your old jewelry appraised.
1. We’ll provide a FREE, no-obligation appraisal of your jewelry items (gold, silver, platinum, etc.) that you no longer wear or want.
2. If you’re happy with the appraisal and the price we’ve quoted you, sell us that old piece of jewelry.
3. For every dollar we pay you, we’ll also donate a portion of the transaction to Crown Athletics. You keep all of the cash from the sale of your item.
Items We Buy: Rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, coins, and flatware to name just a few. If you have a question about a specific piece, feel free to ask Tara or email us using the form on this page.
Campaign Gold Buyer
Email: Tara@GoldPartyEvent.com Phone: 410-417-7514
or Tina Sheehy
2. Hosting A Gold Party
Hosting a gold party is a great way to help expand the reach of Crown Athletics campaign. Contact Tara Carbo to schedule your Crown Athletics Gold Party.
1. Pick a date for your gold party and invite your friends. You can host the party at your house or at our Columbia office. Our most successful parties happen when you invite a mix of neighbors, friends AND family.
2. Our certified gold buyer will provide a FREE, no-obligation appraisal of your jewelry items (gold, silver, platinum, etc.) that you no longer wear or want.
3. If you’re happy with the appraisal and the price we’ve quoted you, sell us that old piece of jewelry.
4. For every dollar we pay you or your guests, we’ll also donate a portion of the transaction to the Temple. You and your guests keep all of the cash from the sale of your items.
Items We Buy: Rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, coins, and flatware to name just a few. If you have a question about a specific piece, feel free to ask Tara Carbo.
3. Help Spread The Word
Whether you have an item to sell or not, you can help support Crown Athletics fundraising efforts by spreading the word online via.
Disclaimer: Our Certified Buyers are fully licensed in all municipalities in which we operate. In addition, we adhere to all laws regulating the brokering of second-hand precious metals. These laws include, but are not limited to, locations where transactions may legally take place and how hosts are rewarded for their marketing efforts. We do not pay host commissions in Maryland. Please contact us for detailed information about your area.